Saturday, March 06, 2010

Well, it has been a mighty long time and MUCH has happened since last I wrote. To start off, we miscarried baby #5. He was brought into this world at a gestational age of 12 weeks. We named him Abram Woods. He was tiny and beautiful and is now in the arms of our Savior. We have also lost baby #6. We will not know whether this baby was a girl or a boy until we are called Home by our Heavenly Father. HOWEVER, we have officially gained a daughter!! Our dear girl, Faith, was officaially made our daughter on April 27th. She has been such a help to me and I thank God that He sent her to us. She is a wonderul daughter. I still have much to learn about being a mama...especially to a teenager! Most people get to grow into this role...we jumped into it--heart first! She and I are discovering all sorts of interesting things about ourselves...like, we both have control issues when we are working in the kitchen. We do things differently and like it our way...what can I say? Like mother, like daughter! I love her. We shall see if I can manage to keep up with this, this time...I really do enjoy it. It is a soothing balm in a way. God bless you all...whoever you may be.

No comments: