Thursday, March 22, 2007

Apple???


Well Ultra sound is done. Turns out the baby is progressing very nicely. As my wife likes to say there is no stem on the apple so it turns out we MOST probably have a girl. Any one have any suggestions for a name????? pipe up on the comments if you have one that you think would fit our family personality. Please pray for a healthy little girl. I am starting to really look forward to a child that I treat differently and treats me differently. Instead of tackling me, standing on my chest and face I will have a sweet little girl i get to cuddle and love on, who will be Mama's constant companion and protege on being a Godly woman and wife to some very blessed young man someday.
Lords Blessings to you all who come and visit and even those who don't

No comments: